Sunday, September 23, 2007

I promise I'm not really this lazy!


Big changes have been going on in McCullouch land. 1. We moved. To my mom's house, with my brother. 2. Houston, we have a driveway! It took 10 loads of stone, but we've got it. Woot.


Matt and the stone guy figuring out where it should dump.


Load 2 coming down!


Load 3 or 4?
3. We finally got a dose of reality and realized that we wouldn't be able to pay cash out of pocket for this whole project - so we applied for a mortgage to build the garage/apartment. Our inspiration for the project is this garage on Rt. 342. We're thinking dark green with a brown shingle roof.

And the plans for the "real" house have changed, hopefully for the last time. Matt's liked this house for a while, but I wasn't sure. It's growing on me though - I'm sick of looking at plans, so I want this to be it!
Front of the house. Again in green with a brown shingle. Perhaps a reddish brown stone instead of the grey.
First floor plan
Second Floor plan - notice the two story living room

1 comments:

Anonymous December 31, 2007 at 5:20 AM  

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP