Thursday, August 21, 2008

In My Red High Heels?! A Challenge.

Alright, I admit.  I have a slight love affair with Crocs.  I currently own 4 pairs of the mary janes (black, brown, blue, and white), a pair of original caymans (bright blue), and a pair of flip flops (brown).  However, that said.  I would never, Never, NEver, NEVEr, NEVER consider purchasing a pair of these...monstrosities.  

Seriously, 4" croc heels?



So, here's where the challenge comes in.  The first person to buy and take a picture of themselves WEARING these sexy little numbers will receive $5.  That's right folks.  I'm going to pony up a whopping $5 for someone to publicly humiliate themselves (because, you know, that picture will be posted here for all eternity or at least until I delete the blog).  Any takers?

The rules:
1.  You must provide proof pictures (full body shots!)
2.  If we've never met IRL, you must provide a comparison photo to go with that full body shot (no cheating!)
3.  That's pretty much it.  Send me the proof and I'll send you $5 (but only to the first!)

2 comments:

Crystal from My Ramblings August 21, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

you'd have to pay me more than 5 bucks :)

I saw on their site that they had some 2 inch heels too... I might consider those since they are made for restaurant and kitchen environments... since I have to get special ugly shoes for work lol

The Fuzz October 4, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

fantasic design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP